Birdsong Bows: Halloween costume contest winners!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween costume contest winners!

Thanks to all who entered the Halloween costume and accessories contest! And thanks for your patience - my cold unleashed its fury on Wednesday and I could hardly sit up without the "faucet running." You know that day when your cold is extra horrible? Halloween was that day for me! I was so glad I took the girls' Halloween photos early!
Well, this was a tough decision, because so many of you had fantastic costumes. The winner of the $15 gift certificate to The Ribbon Retreat goes to Evelyn Griffith for her children's "The Grinch and Cindy Lou Who" outfits. Created with items on hand and with patterns she pulled from her brain, I thought they were fun and whimsical, and her kids look so "in character!"
And our second winner is Linda Harris - whose sheer volume of sewing and crafting several different outfits impressed me! There were bows, tutus, other accessories - even a Raggedy Ann outfit -- she was one busy woman for Halloween! Linda, you've won a $15 gift certificate to go toward any pattern or tutorial from Birdsong Patterns.
Again, thanks to all who entered! It was so fun seeing your creations. :) Evelyn and Linda, please contact me at birdsongbows (at) gmail (dot) com so I can tell you how to retrieve your prizes!


1 Comments:

Blogger Deanna McCool said...

Check

November 1, 2012 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home